|In order to work comfortably, you need a stool that helps promote a healthy posture.|
Solution:WINBEX Doctor's stool with contoured seat
The ergonomic tilt on the 00-5012 doctor's stool helps you maintain the natural curve of your back. This reduces disc pressure and muscle strain, which may reduce lower back pain. Plus, it enables you to move in closer to the patient.
Ergonomic: The large, anatomically-shaped backrest supports the lower back and the ergonomic tilt reduces strain and fatigue, ensuring proper circulation to lower extremities and promoting a healthy posture.
Easy-to-adjust: Seat height, as well as ergonomic seat and backrest tilt, easily adjusts from the seated position.
• Comfortable, contoured seat cushion. Provides two foam layers for comfort and a rounded edge that helps reduce pressure on the femoral artery.
• Two-way adjustable backrest. Allows vertical alignment for proper lumbar support and dynamic horizontal adjustment.
• Two-way adjustable seat. Allows height adjustment plus incremental or dynamic hip angle adjustment to ensure a healthy posture.
• Twin-wheeled casters for tile or carpeted surfaces. Results in smooth rolling movement.
• Five-leg, cast aluminum base. Adds increased stability.